Himalayan Mineral Bath Salt - 25lbs
THE HEALING POWEROF NATURAL CRYSTAL SALT
The healing effects of salt are based on its specific frequency vibration the balances the body's energy deficit
The neutralizing forces of NATURAL SALT can cancel out or negate harmful electromagnetic vibration in our environment
Allopathic medicine is also familiar with the healing effects of NATURAL SALTS and implements it especially with respiratory ailments and skin diseases
More and more people are discovering NATURAL SALT as a vital life source
Salt is as essential to the body as water, it contains all the minerals and trace elements of which the body is made of and has the entire spectrum of frequency patterns of all elements found in the human body
The NATURAL SALT can therefore effectively restore energy and create balance, it can dissolve and remove heavy metals in the body such as the vapor from mercury dental fillings or cadmium build up from everyday pollution and smoking
THE SYMBIOSIS OF THE LIFE FORCE
AND DIFFERENT USES SUCH AS SOLE (PRONOUNCED SOLAY)
In contrast to a normal bath in which moisture is extracted from the skin, a sole bath allows salt to be stored in the upper callous layer of the skin and binds water. This maintains the natural, protective film of the skin and the skin does not dry out. This is the reason why sole baths are good for dry skin as well.
The cleansing effects of a 30-minute sole bath equal that of a three-day fast. The toxins are released into the bath water through osmosis while the minerals from the sole are absorbed through the skin. This reduces the acidity in our body and balances the ph factor of our skin. Studies have shown that you can achieve the best results taking a sole bath during the change of the moon cycle. The minerals and energies stored in the sole can optimally be absorbed during a full moon. The body's healing potential is at its peak and bio energetic weak points are harmonized and the body's own energy flow activated. During a new moon the cleansing effects are optimized because the body's capacity for detoxing is at its peak. The bath will have a detoxifying effect similar to a three-day fast.
This sole bath is a sheer ocean of energy for us. Bio energetic deficits are re balanced and weak links become strengthened, reactivating our body's electric current. The organs' functions start to resonate with the natural frequency patterns of the sole. This activates the natural regulatory mechanism of the body and its self-healing powers.
The concentration of the sole bath can slowly be increased from 1 percent to 8 percent. The higher the concentration the stronger the cleansing effect and the more severe will be the body's reaction as well.
How to Prepare a Sole' Bath
For a salt bath treatment you would be best in obtaining natural, untreated salt. Pour from a quarter cup to a full cup into your bathtub and after couple minutes the salt will have dissolved. Do not add any other bath products to a sole bath.
The bath water should have a temperature of approximately 98.6ºF our normal body temperature. Check the temperature with a thermometer. This is important, as the body must not additionally sacrifice its own energy to balance out the temperature. The bath water will remain at 98.6ºF almost continuously. This is because the biophysical structure of the sole solution is so strong; it causes the molecules to move in a constant rhythm. The temperature and makeup of this sole bath is comparable to the amniotic fluid in which the embryo floats in the prenatal state. The boundaries separating your body from the sole solution in which you are floating, interfuse.
Many claim that Himalayan Red Bath Salt is naturally ionized and possesses magnetic qualities that are highly beneficial. The scientific community estimates that the magnetic field of the earth has declined by over 90% across time - the basic for the growth of interest in magnetic field beds, chair pads and even bruising-repair magnetic pads.
Candidly, this is my favorite of all sea salts for most cooking purposes and is the salt in our salt shakers for two reasons. First, the taste is unique and pleasing. Second, because it really is RED, it is very easy to see exactly how much salt we are sprinkling on our food - often not possible with white processed table salt that then often leads to over salting. You can see how much salt you are using with red salt. It is very salty tasting, so we use notably less salt, while having the benefits of the mineral contents of the Himalayan Mountain Red Sea Salt.
While there are other "red" salts (such as Hawaiian Red Sea Salt), these are not of the same contents as Himalayan Mountain red sea salt. Be careful of ordering "red" salt thinking it must be Himalayan - as it certainly will not be if not specified.
Himalayan Red Bath Salt has possibly the highest ratio of minerals of any sea salt from which there are health benefits and provides for its highly flavorful and unique taste. As minerals always gravitate downward, the deeper the mine, the higher the content of minerals and the more ancient the salt. The deeper they go, the deeper the color red.
PINK HIMALAYAN SEA SALT?
Occasionally, we have stumbled across Internet reference to "pink" colored Himalayan sea salt. It is not pink - unless mixed with some other white salt and then might together appear pink or dissolved together with Himalayan Mountain sea salt and then reground. Pure Himalayan Red Bath Salt is not quite as deep red as ground Cayenne pepper.
Unfortunately, the number of web sites offering Himalayan Sea Salt, describing it as "pink" is increasing. The merchant might actually believe it is pure and was scammed by a supplier, but there is no such thing as pink (or very light red) color pure Himalayan Red Bath Salt.
Scientific research has demonstrated the positive effects of Himalayan Bath Salt on a myriad of body functions.
* Re-mineralizes the body with 84 minerals and trace elements essential to health.
* Ionic/colloidal form assists in cellular absorption of minerals (angstrom size)
* Replenishes electrolytes and helps to balance the body's pH.
* Significant positive changes in respiratory, circulatory, organ connective tissue and nervous system functions.
Salt has many other functions than just regulating the water content of the body. Here are some of the more vital functions of salt in the body:
1. Salt is most effective in stabilizing irregular heartbeats and, contrary to the misconception that it causes high blood pressure, it is actually essential for the regulation of blood pressure - in conjunction with water. Naturally the proportions are critical.
2. Salt is vital to the extraction of excess acidity from the cells in the body, particularly the brain cells.
3. Salt is vital for balancing the sugar levels in the blood- a needed element in diabetics.
4. Salt is vital for the generation of hydroelectric energy in cells in the body. It is used for local power generation at the sites of energy need by the cells.
5. Salt is vital to the nerve cells' communication and information processing all the time that the brain cells work, from the moment of conception to death.
6. Salt is vital for absorption of food particles through the intestinal tract.
7. Salt is vital for the clearance of the lungs of mucus plugs and sticky phlegm, particularly in asthma and cystic fibrosis.
8. Salt is vital for clearing up catarrh and congestion of the sinuses.
9. Salt is a strong natural antihistamine.
10. Salt is essential for the prevention of muscle cramps.
11. Salt is vital to prevent excess saliva production to the point that it flows out of the mouth during sleep. Needing to constantly mop up excess saliva indicates salt shortage.
12. Salt is absolutely vital to making the structure of bones firm. Osteoporosis, in a major way, is a result of salt and water shortage in the body. Twenty-seven percent of the body's salt is in the bones. Osteoporosis results when the body needs more salt and takes it from the body. Bones are twenty-two percent water. Is it not obvious what happens to the bones when we're deficient in salt or water or both?!
13. Salt is vital for sleep regulation. It is a natural hypnotic.
14. Salt is a vitally needed element in the treatment of diabetics.
15. Salt on the tongue will stop persistent dry coughs.
16. Salt is vital for the prevention of gout and gouty arthritis.
17. Salt is vital for maintaining sexuality and libido.
18. Salt is vital for preventing varicose veins and spider veins on the legs and thighs.
19. Salt is vital for reducing a double chin. When the body is short of salt, it means the body really is short of water. The salivary glands sense the salt shortage and are obliged to produce more saliva to lubricate the act of chewing and swallowing and also to supply the stomach with water that it needs for breaking down foods. Circulation to the salivary glands increases and the blood vessels become "leaky" in order to supply the glands with water to manufacture saliva. The "leakiness" spills beyond the area of the glands themselves, causing increased bulk under the skin of the chin, the cheeks and into the neck.
20. Sea salt contains about 80 mineral elements that the body needs. Some of these elements are needed in trace amounts. Unrefined sea salt is a better choice of salt than other types of salt on the market. Ordinary table salt that is bought in the super markets has been stripped of its companion elements and contains additive elements (totaling approximately 2-2.5% by volume or weight) such as dextrose (Dextrose, a sugar used to stabilize, provides iodide stability by preventing oxidation of the potassium iodide to free iodine.); calcium silicate (anti-caking) to keep it powdery and porous; and potassium iodide.